วันพุธที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Iron Maiden - The Prisoner (1982)

Live at Hammersmith 1982 Lyrics: I'm on the run to kill to eat, we are starving now that you're up all the way to go dead animal natures do what I want and do what they please breath struggle Run Now, I see now it is hard not to break the walls I'm Coming Out, not a prisoner I'm a free man and my blood is my hour is irrelevant where the past was I know where to go ... If you kill me out of it's self if they kill me then I call it vengeance Spit in your eye I'll be braveAfraid when I call your name Run fight to breathe, hard, now you see me now, not the walls, I'm Coming Out, not a prisoner I'm a free man and my blood is my hour no matter where I have had I know where I go ... I am not a number I am a free man I live my life like I want you rather scratch me from your black book Cos I'll run rings around you

Thanks To : Thaitripstoday.com sport world vegetable and fruit

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น